CEE had many notable achievements last year. We’ve shared selected accomplishments below that demonstrate our reach and impact across the country.
- Trained 55,000 teachers nation-wide, including 5,000 in some of the lowest performing high schools in the country.
- CEE’s Financial Fitness For Life comprehensive financial literacy program won an EIFLE award from the Institute of Financial Literacy for its high school resources.
- Rolled out two new programs: K-5 After-School Program, initially piloted with Scoutreach, and a Financial Literacy Program for Hispanic Students and Their Families.
- Held a widely recognized Facebook contest, asking students to submit a one-minute video with their best advice to the presidential candidates on the economy.
- Increased teacher registrations by 38% for our free online game, Gen i Revolution, now linked to the revised classroom resource, Learning Earning and Investing for a New Generation.
- Formalized partnership with National Academy Foundation (NAF) to integrate CEE materials into their programs in 208 schools in 33 states, and to validate their certification process.
- Released the seventh biennial Survey of the States to drive action through awareness by highlighting both the successes and gaps in each state’s implementation of economic and personal finance education – page views up 300% from last survey.
- Recognized as the go to organization for knowledge and resources by leading media – including Business Week Online, Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Forbes, Huffington Post, CNN, and Time.