April is Financial Literacy Month (FLM) and CEE continues to raise awareness for the importance of financial literacy education for K-12 teachers and students by providing events, teacher workshops, resources, free lessons and webinars for our educators.
Take advantage of the resources, training and events in your area and online to ensure your students learn what it means to be financially literate in the 21st century.
In This Issue:
- Enter our video contest for a chance to win $1,000
- Save a bundle on CEE’s best-sellers + 3 FREE DVDs with every order!
- Free lessons and videos to teach personal finance
- Financial Literacy Month training and events
- Teaching the News
- This Day in History
- NEW! National Standards for Financial Literacy
- 52nd Annual Financial Literacy and Economic Education Conference