SAVE THE DATE
2013 VISIONARY AWARDS
Tuesday, October 22, 2013 | The Pierre | New York City
CEE will hold the eighth-annual Visionary Awards dinner to honor leaders who promote economic and financial literacy to create a better-informed society.
If you are interested in purchasing a table, placing a journal ad or sponsorship opportunities, please contact Cathy Levy, Vice President of Development at 212-730-5658 or email@example.com.
2013 Visionary Awards will be presented to:
- The Honorable Alan S. Blinder, Former Vice–Chairman of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System; and currently Professor of Economics and Public Affairs at Princeton University and Vice–Chairman of Promontory Interfinancial Network
- Joyce B. Cowin, Trustee, Teachers College
- Steve Liesman, CNBC Senior Economics Reporter
- David W. Nelms, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Discover Financial Services
- More Honorees to be announced
- Sharon Epperson, CNBC Senior Commodities Correspondent and Personal Finance Correspondent
2013 Sponsors to date:
Joyce B. Cowin
Videos from the 2012 Visionary Awards
|2012 Visionary Awards Fireside Chat Video
Watch this video to see the 2012 Honorees discuss the importance of corporate responsibility in personal finance education.
2012 Honorees were:
- The Honorable Sheila C. Bair, Former Chairman of the FDIC and currently a Senior Advisor at The Pew Charitable Trusts
- Karen Finerman, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Metropolitan Capital Advisors and Panelist on CNBC’s Fast Money
- The Honorable Mel Martinez, Chairman of the Southeast & Latin America, JPMorgan Chase & Co.; and Chairman, JPMorgan Chase Foundation
- Duncan L. Niederauer, Chief Executive Officer and Director at NYSE Euronext