This updated version focuses on having students answer 15 questions such as:
- How can I develop the skills and knowledge that I want but do not have?
- Why can’t I have everything I want?
- How can I satisfy more of my wants?
- What is the advantage of working effectively with others?
- Why do some people earn more than others?
The fifteen lessons are all activity based and correlated with economics, history, and literature standards. Each of the 5 units contains one literature-based lesson to help integrate the concept across the curriculum. Activities include:
- Attempting to make something without required skills and knowledge
- Making improvements on a new product
- Solving a problem through group effort
- Simulating the real life of trading and earning income
Underwritten by the Calvin K. Kazanjian Economics Foundation