- 4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Martin Luther King High School, 66th and Amsterdam Ave, Manhattan
- Presenter: Steve Kinney and Doug Young, Council for Economic Education
- National Center Workshops
- Financial Literacy
- General Economics
Gen i Revolution’s free online games challenge students to complete 15 missions on topics in personal finance, playing and competing against fellow classmates while going head-to-head with the “Murktide,” a network of double agents spreading false information about finance across the country. Combined with the Learning, Earning and Investing print materials, Gen i Revolution provides a comprehensive investor education program that your students will love.
Participants will leave with:
- A copy of Learning, Earning and Investing for a New Generation
- An overview of the personal finance topics covered by Gen i Revolution’s games (both online and mobile apps).
- Tips for using Gen i Revolution as an interactive tool for teaching basic concepts of economics and personal finance.
- Information regarding each lesson’s alignment to the Common Core State Standards.
- 3 Continuing Education Units.