- 4:00 - 7:00 p.m.
- SIBL Library, 188 Madison Ave. (at 35th St.), Manhattan
- Presenter: Doug Young, CEE Director for Professional Development
- National Center Workshops
- Business & Economics
- Financial Literacy
- General Economics
- Math & Economics
The cost of college quoted or listed is not the real cost. With college loan debt exceeding credit card debt, it’s crucial for your students to understand the actual costs of attending college. Attend this workshop so you can better advise your college-bound students before they make some of the most important decisions of their lives.
Participants will leave with:
- A list of hidden costs that are overlooked when preparing a budget for college
- Hands-on lessons on the costs and benefits of attending college
- An understanding of the key differences between a grant, scholarship and loan strategies and resources to help students and parents with financing options
- 3 Continuing Education Units
Who Should Attend?
Guidance Counselors and Math, Business, Personal Finance and Economics Teachers (Grades 6–12)