- General Economics
Teaching Economics in Grades 9-12? We can help with the all new edition of High School Economics. This new and revised edition will bring economic concepts to life!
- Updated to include more contemporary references that highlight new challenges in a world that has changed significantly since the 2nd edition 11 years ago
- Redesigned to meet the needs of today’s students and reflects current economic thinking
- Integrates more macroeconomics and international economics lessons including materials on topics such as GDP, unemployment, inflation, and trade.
- Field-tested and aligned with Voluntary National Content Standards in Economics and Common Core State Standards (ELA and Math)
- Select lessons feature interactive online activities that connect to and extend the lessons both in class and as self-guided homework activities
- All lessons employ an active-learning approach that brings economic concepts to life for students