- 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Community Resource Exchange, 42 Broadway, 20th Floor, Manhattan
- Presenter: Marsha Masters, Economics Arkansas
- National Center Workshops
- Math & Economics
Your young students can improve their math skills while learning basic economic concepts such as choice, scarcity, goods and services, barter, and specialization. Active lessons using role plays, stories, games, movement, and crafts make learning economics exciting. Each lesson includes a hands-on activity, worksheets for practicing math skills, as well as an assessment.
Participants will leave with:
- K thru 2 Can Do! Math and Economics, 12 lessons for teaching math and economics.
- Additional lessons from EconEdLink.org and other websites.
- 6 Continuing Education Units
- Lunch will be provided.
Who Should Attend?