- 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- 8/6: Martin Luther King, Jr. High School, 66th & Amsterdam Ave., Manhattan | 8/7: Meeting place TBA
- Presenter: Doug Young, CEE Director for Professional Development
- National Center Workshops
- Financial Literacy
- Math & Economics
This workshop is full. If you would like to be added to the waiting list, please contact Alexis Andrews at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the Gen i Revolution and fight financial illiteracy. This workshop will help teachers supplement investor education for middle and high school students through the online gaming world of Gen i Revolution and Learning, Earning, and Investing for a New Generation®. The second day of the workshop will take place at the New York Stock Exchange, Museum of American Finance and Federal Reserve Bank. Lunch will be on your own that day. Due to security clearances, you must attend Thursday’s session to visit the financial institutions.
Participants will leave with:
- Learning Earning and Investing for a New Generation
- Information about the 15 Missions of Gen i Revolution
- Additional lessons from EconEdlink.org and other websites to supplement and engage teaching and learning.
- 12 Continuing Education Units
- Lunch provided on August 6.
Who Should Attend?
Social Studies and Math teachers (Grades 6–12)
This workshop is scheduled to take place on August 6 & 7, 2014.