Created as a supplement to existing middle- school world geography and world history courses, the 5 units in this guide introduce students to basic economic concepts.
- Economic Survival: Resources, Production, and Scarcity
- Working and Living Together: The Importance of Trade
- Gross Domestic Product: Measuring the Income of Nations
- Productivity: The Key to Increasing the Wealth of Nations
- Economic Systems: How Nations Organize Their Economies
Each unit includes instruction materials, group activities, and individual projects.