- USB Flash Drive
- AP Economics
- Business & Economics
- Financial Literacy
- Language Arts & Economics
- Math & Economics
- Science & Economics
What if you could find one tool that takes the grunt work out of lesson planning for economics and personal finance?
As you know, looking for economics and personal finance lesson plans in your textbooks and online is a full time job on its own, and when you factor in that the lessons plans and activities have to jive with your students and correlate with the most up-to-date state content standards it’s almost an impossible task.
So how should you approach this on-going and often hopeless search?
Discover an all-in-one CD-ROM—Virtual Economics—your one-stop resource to print-based, web-based and multimedia resources. Version 4 contains over 1,400 activity-based lessons from more than 75 publications, 51 key economic concepts, and a glossary with over 500 terms. This is a resource every economics teacher should have. Plus, these boredom-proof resources give your students an active learning approach with interactive simulations, role playing activities and multimedia clips.
What’s New in Version 4?
- New and Updated Publications- Version 4 has been updated with over 25 new and revised publications.
- Improved Performance- Using the search function is easier than ever.
- Updated Standards- State Standards have been updated and Personal Finance Standards have been added for those states that have them.
- Updated Content- The 51 concepts included in Version 4 have been updated with new material, quizzes, and online resources have been integrated..
Minimum System Requirements