Comprised of teachers from around the world, the Global Association of Teachers of Economics is the one-stop resource for teachers with a zeal for economic, personal finance and entrepreneurship education. From lesson plans to professional development to annual conferences, you’ll find the latest tools and resources to use in your classroom today… and to give your students the skills they need to compete in the global economy of tomorrow.
Benefits of Becoming a GATE Member
- 20% Discount on Council For Economic Education materials*
- Save $100 off the registration fee for The Annual Financial Literacy and Economic Education Conference (K-12 teachers and administrators only)
- Regular updates on Council For Economic Education products and services
- Opportunity to connect with other economics and personal finance educators to share ideas, get tips about resources and other important topics
- Participate in peer discussion groups and research studies regarding important financial literacy and economic education issues
*may not apply to a selected group of materials; benefits and features subject to change; GATE discount can not be combined with other discounts.