In This Issue:
- CEE Annual Conference Begins Tomorrow
- AP Economics Teacher Bundle
- Get Ready for the 2014 National Economics Challenge
- Common Core Alignment Tool
- Gen i Revolution is currently being used by teachers across EVERY state in the U.S.
- This Day in History
- PwC-KWHS Seminar – Registration Open
Click here to read Dan Kadlec’s latest article in Moneyland–we always appreciate his recognition of the work that we do.
In yesterday’s Huffington Post,CEE President and CEO Nan Morrison explains how educators can incorporate economics and personal finance lessons when teaching the new Common Core State Standards.