We would love to have your organization exhibit at the Council for Economic Education’s 60th Financial Literacy and Economic Education Conference!
The Conference will be held virtually from 2-7pm ET daily from September 29 – October 1, 2021.
NEW: As an exhibitor, you will have a full dedicated hour from 2-3pm ET each day where attendees are encouraged to interact with you and your booths in addition to dedicated half hour Exhibitor Sessions held between 3-7pm ET each day and traffic from attendees at other times.
CEE’s Conference is the nation’s premier event for K-12 educators that want to integrate economics and personal finance into their classrooms. This year we expect to exceed last year’s record-breaking 600 attendees! In addition to K-12 teachers, attendees include nationwide CEE affiliates, Federal Reserve partners, and other influencers in this field.
CEE’s virtual Conference provides a number of NEW special offerings to ensure you get the best experience:
Virtual Exhibition Booth: Easily talk with Conference attendees via video or chat and showcase new products and offerings.
• NEW: Our platform now offers a call function where attendees interested in a video chat can request a one-on-one call that will notify you instead of requiring someone to wait on Zoom.
Powerful Lead Generation and Analytics:
• NEW: Received detailed breakdown of attendee engagement with files and videos you place in your booth.
• Receive leads and contact information from attendees who message you.
• View event attendees who visited your booth and message them via the Conference platform.
• Follow-up post-Conference using email contact information you will receive for all web traffic to your booth.
Boosted Traffic: “Gamification” points system encourages participants to engage fully in Conference offerings.
Free Registrations: Two free registrations for the conference to staff your booth.
This increased traffic offers even greater opportunities for attendees to engage with your materials!
If you have any questions, please contact Thomas Hurtubise at email@example.com.