Tomorrow is the 18th Annual National Economics Challenge Finals!
Congratulations and good luck to the USA and China teams who will compete in the QuizBowl for the Championship title:
USA David Ricardo Division:
- Hunter College High School, New York
- Monta Vista High School, California
USA Adam Smith Division:
- Lexington High School, Massachusetts
- Mount Hebron High School, Maryland
CHINA David Ricardo Division:
- Shanghai Pinghe School
- Shenzhen Foreign Language School, Team #3
CHINA Adam Smith Division:
- WHBC of Wuhan Foreign Language School, Team #1
- Shanghai High School International Division
Steve Liesman, Senior Economics Reporter for CNBC, will serve as the emcee and Raphael W. Bostic, President and CEO, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta will make a video appearance asking the students questions.
Tune in to see the finalists and the competition live. Here’s the line-up starting tomorrow morning:
- CNBC’s Squawk Box will be interviewing the students at 6:45 a.m. ET.
- CNBC’s Squawk on the Street will be interviewing the students at 10:45 am ET.
- CNBC’s Power Lunch will be airing live snippets of the Challenge from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. ET.
- And, the Challenge will also be streamed live in its entirety on CNBC.com starting at 12:50 p.m. Watch here.
Watch live to support your team!
~The National Economics Challenge Staff
PS: We will also be live tweeting throughout day. Follow us: @council4econed and the hashtag #EconChallenge.