Join us for the nation’s premier K-12 educator Conference for teachers who want to integrate personal finance and economics into their classrooms. This year, we are excited that we are FINALLY back in person for the Conference at a gorgeous location in the D.C. area (Chantilly, VA).
CEE knows teachers deserve a great and relaxing summer, but you should plan NOW for a great professional development opportunity taking place in the fall! Tickets are ONLY $125 for two full days of innovative live sessions, roundtables, guest speakers, and networking!
At the Conference you will:
- Access over 40 interactive educator workshops and lectures where you will learn how to integrate personal finance and economics into your classroom;
- Discover new innovative ways to engage your students;
- Network with other K-12 teachers and educators;
- Hear from Karin Kimbrough, Chief Economist at LinkedIn, and other inspiring experts in the field;
- Learn more in exciting sessions on:
- Supply & Demand Digital Escape Room
- Preparing Career-Ready Students
- Advocating for Econ Ed
- Privilege, Poverty, & Personal Finance
Experience the Conference at your own pace. A portion of Conference content will be available on demand starting the week following the Conference.
For those who are unable to attend in person, you can register to view select Conference sessions in the week following the in-person Conference. We do hope to see most of you there in person, though!
Visa and the Council for Economic Education partnered to launch FinEd50, a nationwide coalition of nonprofits, community leaders, and corporate partners dedicated to improving access to quality financial education for…
Students From Florida, California and Texas Win First Place in the Council for Economic Education’s National Personal Finance Challenge and National Economics Challenge Nan J. Morrison, president and chief executive officer of…