In celebration of Economic Education Month this October, invite your students to participate in the Student Video Contest.
CEE’s Student Video Contest is open for entries! Give your students the chance to think about the many cool and interesting ways economics is part of their lives while showing off their economics smarts and creativity in CEE’s student video contest! The question: “How is economics part of my everyday life?”.
- Videos must be 60 seconds or less.
- Entries must be submitted by teachers on behalf of their students.
- There is no limit on the number of videos a teacher may submit for their class.
- Videos may feature one or multiple students.
All entries are due: October 19, 2022, 11:59 PM ET.
Prizes: one winner will be chosen in each of the following grade bands: K-4; 5-8; 9-12.
- Teachers will each receive: $500 Amex gift cards for classroom use
- Each student in the video will receive a $50 Amex gift card
With financial uncertainty facing families across America, high school students from coast to coast during October’s Economic Education Month will push educators and policymakers for equal access to the economic…
The Council for Economic Education has exciting news to share to end a great summer!…
Join us for the nation’s premier K-12 educator Conference for teachers who want to integrate personal finance and economics into their classrooms. This year, we are excited that we are FINALLY back in person for the Conference at a gorgeous location in the D.C. area (…