CEE 62nd Financial Literacy & Economic Education Conference
Helping Teachers to Transform Students’ Lives
September 22 – 23, 2023
62nd Financial Literacy & Economic Education Conference
Fort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa
Join the Council for Economic Education (CEE) for the nation’s premier K-12 educator Conference for teachers who want to integrate personal finance and economics into their classrooms.
This year, CEE’s 62nd Financial Literacy & Economic Education Conference will be held on September 22 -23, 2023 at the breathtaking Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa on the beach in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Content for Teachers to Level Up Their Lessons
CEE’s Financial Literacy & Economic Education Conference offers
- 50+ engaging and topical educator sessions with related class activities and lesson plans
- Inspiring remarks from thought leaders in education and other relevant sectors
- Roundtable discussions to network and learn from and exchange ideas with peers
- Continuing Education Unit (CEU) credits to teachers who participate
Exclusive Content and Interactive Learning
Taught by respected educators and subject-matter experts, the conference workshops provide creative and engaging ways to teach fundamentals of economics and personal finance, stay abreast of new technologies, and infuse lessons on history, reading, and social studies.
The Council for Economic Education designed its Financial Literacy & Economic Education Conference to be a fun way to advance the professional development of teachers so they feel confident and knowledgeable in their essential work.
- How to Work With the Machines Not Against Them: Using AI in the Classroom
- Inviting AI Into Your Econ & Personal Finance Classroom
- Black History and EPF: An Imperative Alliance
- CEE’s New AP Economics Teacher and Student Manuals
- Monetary Policy — The Past, The Present, The Future, and Easy to Understand!
- How my Second Graders Started a Toy Company
- TikTok Stocks: Insider Teaching Activities
- Gamification & Digital Escapes
- Teaching Globalization Through Learning Stations
- Careers and Culture: Exploring Ethnic Diversity and Jobs in Children’s Literature
- Thirst: Water Scarcity Across the Seas
- Discover Economics through the Music Industry